Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bookmarking recipes for Ramadan

With Ramadan around the corner I want to bookmark some recipes that I might need for ifthar or dinner. I sure don't want to waste time during ramadan hunting for recipes!

Sanjeev Kapoor's Mutton curry recipes

Sandwich recipes

Bombay Vegetable Sandwich

Meat Samosa

Vegetable Samosa

Potato-peas samosa

Spring Rolls

Alu Cutlet/ Burger

Wheat flour Nankhatai

Pav Bhaji

Sooji Cake

Aloo Samosa

Coconut and banana bread

Date and Pecan Pudding

Falafel with Hummoos

Shammi Kababs

More will be added inshaAllah...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazak Allahu Khairun!

Sultana said...

Salam aleikum Sis ;)

Thanks so much for such a nice spread of information for Ramadan Recipes...We need this! Jazaki Allah Khair!

sultana :)

umms said...

tai,have u tried the pav bhaji recpie?pls let me know how it cam eout

Umm Maryam said...

Wa iyyak chasing children and recipes : )

Wa alaikum salam sis sultana. Wa iyyak. I am glad if it will be of any benefit to you : )

sis 2, I haven't tried any of the recipes sis. InshaAllah for ramadan I will be trying it...