Sunday, January 20, 2008

Marag!

Assalamu alaikum,

It had been a long time since I tried something new. Going through Nabeela's blog, I noticed that her Marag had many rave reviews. It seemed quite simple so I had to give it a try. And mashaAllah I am glad I tried it because it was amazingly delicious. I never liked a soup so much. It was quite appreciated by my better half too and got over in no time. So, next time you hear someone sniffing or coughing or when you just simply want another dish at your table you know what to make. : )

2 comments:

umms said...

assalamualikum.

just dropped in to see your previous links.
It was a present surprise to see the new posts.
marag does look good-simple to make too.
hope,ull experiment with desserts too.
safia

Umm Maryam said...

Wa alaikum Salam,

Yes, I keep eyeing the desserts and now since my hub is on a diet I think I can safely go ahead and start trying them out. Don't have to worry about him overeating : ).