Monday, February 18, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls!

After seeing this post I just could not rest in peace till trying it out. : ) However I wanted a low fat version plus I thought 5 cups of flour was too much for me and my husband who are supposed to be on a diet. It would make us overeat. Searching in my all time favorite recipe site I found this simple way of preparing Cinnamon Rolls. And what I liked best about this recipe was I could prepare the rolls the night before and refrigerate it overnight for rising. I just had to take it out in the morning and bake it! That saves a lot of time during the rush hour!

For those of you who want to try out this recipe and are not on a diet, adding more butter and sugar might result in an even more delicious rolls : ). I thought the rolls could be sweeter.

Anyway, after trying out these cinnamon rolls I want to try Nabeela's version even more now! And there is this Clone of a Cinnabon that looks quite appealing too. Maybe I can forget my diet for a while.

1 comment:

lubnakarim06 said...

Assalamvalekum Dear. I came here searching for ramadan recipes. Iam hosting an event on Ramadan recipes in our blogs. If u r intrested in participating please leave a comment on this blog http://kitchenflavours.blogspot.com
or mail me at lubnakarim06@gmail.com